Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bookshelves

Alas, my dear books are packed in boxes, not stored on bookshelves. We moved into a new home in January and a whole lot of stuff is still in boxes and probably will remain there indefinitely, because I like how things look without all the clutter. But if I had my books on shelves, they would probably look something like this (times 3 -- I've got A LOT of books):



If I were shopping for bookshelves (which I'm honestly not, because boxes work just fine for me), I'd be digging on these:

(found this one on the bookshelvesofdoom blog - doesn't that have a nice ring to it?)


This is bending my brain a little bit. I think I like it.


So how about you? Do you have your books on shelves, or are you a slug like me & have them all stashed away in boxes? Visit Candace's Book Blog & share pics of your shelves (or someone else's, like I did). She's going a really keen giveaway here.

1 comments:

Candace said...

Thanks for sharing (and entering)! It looks like you have A LOT of books, but when they are in boxes or piled together it usually does look like a lot. Now that I have my books spread out on shelves it seems like I don't have many...
Yes, that one picture really did bend my mind. I've seen a few that kind of boggle the mind. It's cool to see all these awesome shelves and different pictures. We love our books!

Post a Comment