Friday, August 6, 2010

Review: Simply Sinful by Kate Pearce

Here's a snippet from my review of 'Simply Sinful' by Kate Pearce (also a TwoLips Reviews Recommended Read): 



I love straightforward characters, and Simply Sinful is filled with them. Just like she did in Simply SexualKate Pearce employs refreshing honesty rather than relying on the tired ploys of scheming and lies found in some historical romances. This is how erotic historical romance should be written, and Ms. Pearce has solidified her position on my short list of favorite authors.

I loved seeing Abby's self-confidence blossom as she discovers her ability to arouse Peter. I also loved seeing Peter realize he’s both capable and worthy of love. This book is sizzling hot and perfectly provocative. Readers should be warned that this book contains explicit male-male sex, but it’s handled very tastefully. In fact, it’s really, really hot.


Simply Sinful
 has all the qualities I look for in a romance novel. I absolutely loved it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment