Thursday, April 28, 2011

Haunting Warrior (Mists of Ireland, #2)Haunting Warrior by Erin Quinn

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


'Haunting Warrior' is book 2 in the Mists of Ireland series by Erin Quinn. This is truly an amazing book! This will appeal to readers who enjoy paranormal romance, time travel and fantasy. There's plenty of action and adventure, deeply felt emotions and passion, and Erin Quinn is truly gifted at painting vivid pictures in the minds of readers. The evil "Book of Fennore" is a wicked character all on its own, and as I was reading I couldn't help but think to myself, "Hmmm... very 'Army of Darkness'." I'm a sucker for a good time travel romance and I found myself not wanting to put it down. Now I want to read the rest of the books in this series, because I can't imagine them being anything but spectacular.



I received a free copy of this through the Goodreads giveaway program, but that had no influence on my review.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment