Thursday, July 14, 2011

Serendipity (Serendipity, #1)Serendipity by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received an ARC of this book through Goodreads First Reads in exchange for an honest review.


I'd say this was a winner. The main characters were likeable and intelligent, and Faith and Ethan had pretty good chemistry. Mostly-reformed bad boy heroes always score points for me, and I know they do the same for a lot of other readers. I really liked Faith and Ethan's honesty with each other, even when it wasn't easy. There was some predictability in the story and there were a few moments, especially near the end, that pushed my tolerance for angst, but I thought everything got wrapped up nicely. The very end sets up the next book in the series.


View all my reviews


0 comments:

Post a Comment