Thursday, July 28, 2011

SixSix by Opal Carew

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This is one of the hottest books I've read in a long time. It's NOT for people who think monogamy is required, and the sex is VERY VERY explicit. Don't read it if you don't want to read about people having multiple partners, one right after another, or at the same time, or sex with strangers. That said, I thought it was fantastic. It suited my kink fantasies nicely. I was a little bugged at times by Harmony's double standard with poor Aiden, but I did understand where she was coming from. A dear friend recently told me that we're sometimes ruled by our emotions more than logic, and she was absolutely right. I think that was what happened to Harmony, and somehow, realizing that made me feel better about her.



I think the realism of the book suffered a bit when it came to how quickly the men recovered & were able to perform time after time after time in rapid succession, but hey... it isn't called 'fiction' for nothing. Just smile & enjoy it.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment