Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Addicted to You (A One Night of Passion Novel)Addicted to You by Bethany Kane

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


If you love sexually intense heroes (and I definitely do), you're going to love this book. Rill is full of self loathing and in other books I've read that tended to get tiresome after a while, but in 'Addicted To You', it fits and his reasoning is explained sufficiently. His deep depression is justified too, and I applauded Katie for not giving up even when he repeatedly pushed her away. At the same time, she wasn't spineless, which I appreciate in a heroine. The characters were likeable and intelligent, and the sex was explicit and scorching hot. I also liked the secondary characters, especially Errol, who I interpret as an adult with Asperger's Syndrome.

And lest I forget, this is a friends-to-lovers story, which is absolutely one of my very top favorite themes. I could hardly pry myself away from reading this one, and I definitely recommend it to other fans of well-written contemporary erotic romance.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment