Tuesday, September 20, 2011

One Grave at a Time (Night Huntress, #6)One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was really good -- I'd say 3 1/2 stars out of 5. Because this series has the same main characters in all books, I was a little concerned about jumping into the 6th book, and while I do think it would have been more enjoyable to have read the previous books, I was able to follow what was going on pretty easily and it kept my attention.



There was a lot of action (and even more planning for action) in this installment and not a whole lot of romance. I'd call this paranormal fiction with a little romance. There was one chapter with some really nice romance between Cat & Bones, but it sort of felt like an afterthought & while it didn't do much for me, I did appreciate that you could feel their unwavering love and devotion to each other throughout the book.



I definitely want to go back and read the series in order, because after reading just this one, I can see why it's so popular.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment