Thursday, October 27, 2011

In Bed with a Highlander (McCabe Trilogy, #1)In Bed with a Highlander by Maya Banks

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This had the incredible passion and depth that I've come to expect from Maya Banks. It's easy to see why she's such a popular author -- she writes what I want to read! This also showcases the fact that she's equally talented in a wide variety of romance sub-genres. The characters face many obstacles in their quest for happiness, and the ending is very satisfying. This was a real page turner, and I'm eagerly looking forward to reading the next two books in the trilogy. Don't miss this one!



*NOTE: I received a free ARC as part of LibraryThing's Early Reviewers program, but that had no affect on the honesty of my review.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment