Sunday, February 26, 2012

Charming the Highlander (Highlander, #1)Charming the Highlander by Janet Chapman

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


This was...OK. There really wasn't much that I disliked, but I think I know why I didn't love it. I really like time travel romances, and this fits the definition - technically. Part of what I enjoy is seeing how the characters have to adapt to a time that's radically different from their own. But here, that part was skipped. The men have all been living in the present for four years when this story gets going, so readers miss seeing that acclimation. Overall, this one just didn't grab me. I'll see if I like the next book in the series any better, but I think I'll take a break and read something else first.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment