Wednesday, February 8, 2012

UnlacedUnlaced by Jaci Burton

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Ok, my honest responses to all 4 stories in this anthology:



Jaci Burton: She had me loving every minute of the reunion story until the heroine kept pushing the hero away again & again. And AGAIN. When you know you have your perfect man (and she knew she did because she had known him for 20 years), don't look for reasons to push him away. Kind of a bummer because I've really enjoyed some of this author's other books. 3.5/5



Jasmine Haynes: My favorite story of the book. The heroine almost blew it (for me) by turning him down one too many times, but I can overlook it because the rest of the story was very well-written, emotionally fantastic and smoking hot. 4/5



Joey W. Hill: I've heard so many good things about her books, and now I'm wondering if this is representative of her style or not. I only made it through the first scene in the woods, felt absolutely no connection to the characters and was too bored to continue. 1/5



Denise Rossetti: This really isn't even fair because I skipped this one entirely. The blurb didn't entice me at all, maybe partly because of the mood that I had after attempting the 3rd story. No rating.



View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment