Friday, May 18, 2012

The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2)The Sweetest Thing by Jill Shalvis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Hmmm... OK. I didn't like Tara at all in the first book, but she was considerably less bitchy in this one. We find out why she's as frosty as she is, and while it still doesn't make her my favorite heroine, at least I came to understand more of what made her tick. I really liked Ford, even though he seemed a little clueless from time to time. The chemistry between them was great. But there were several times that I almost quit reading, because Tara was hot/cold/hot/cold/hot/cold and it got to be annoying. I had to wonder why Ford ever bothered with her. I made myself finish it (and if Jill Shalvis's writing weren't so good, I would have DNF'd it for sure), but I like Chloe even less than Tara so I'll probably skip the next book.

View all my reviews

0 comments:

Post a Comment